Explore the ultimate list of the top 10 highest earnings movie of all time in the world. Discover the mega-blockbusters that have shattered box office records and set new benchmarks for success. From iconic franchises to groundbreaking cinematic achievements, these films have captivated audiences worldwide and generated staggering revenue. Join us as we delve into the realm of these record-breaking movies, exploring their massive earnings, unforgettable stories, and groundbreaking visual spectacles. Get ready to embark on a journey through the highest-grossing films ever made, witnessing the unprecedented success and cultural impact they have achieved.
2.79 Billion USD
- Avenger: Endgame was released in 2019.
- Avenger: Endgame rating on IMDB is 8.4 Star.
- Avenger: Endgame was directed by Anthony Russo and Joe Russo.
- Avenger was top Highest earnings movie of all time.
2.78 Billion USD
- Avatar was released in 2009.
- Avatar rating on IMDB is 7.9 Star.
- Avatar was directed by James Cameron.
2.18 Billion USD
- Titanic was released in 1997.
- Titanic rating on IMDB is 7.9 Star.
- Titanic was directed by James Cameron.
Star Wars: Episode VII
2.06 Billion USD
- Star Wars was released in 2015.
- Star Wars rating on IMDB is 7.8 Star.
- Star Wars was directed by J.J. Abrams.
Avengers: Infinity War
2.04 Billion USD
- Avengers: Infinity War was released in 2018.
- Avengers: Infinity War rating on IMDB is 8.4 Star.
- Avengers: Infinity War was directed by Anthony Russo and Joe Russo.
1.67 Billion USD
- Jurassic World was released in 2015.
- Jurassic World rating on IMDB is 6.9 Star.
- Jurassic World was directed by Colin Trevorrow.
The Lion King
1.65 Billion USD
- The Lion King was released in 2019.
- The Lion King rating on IMDB is 6.8 Star.
- The Lion King was directed by Jon Favreau.
1.51 Billion USD
- Avengers Assemble was released in 2012.
- Avengers Assemble rating on IMDB is 8.0 Star.
- Avengers Assemble was directed by Joss Whedon.
Fast & Furious 7
1.51 Billion USD
- Fast & Furious 7 was released in 2015.
- Fast & Furious 7 rating on IMDB is 7.1 Star.
- Fast & Furious 7 was directed by James Wan.
1.42 Billion USD
- Frozen II was released in 2019.
- Frozen II rating on IMDB is 6.8 Star.
- Frozen II was directed by Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee.
5 thoughts on “Top 10 Highest Earnings Movie of all time in the World”
Thanks for your blog, nice to read. Do not stop.
Thank you, Keep visiting blogcuriosity.com